Finding the perfect Lender!
Founded in 1998, Silverton Mortgage has grown from a one-person shop to a top residential mortgage lender and one of the nation’s fastest growing financial companies. We’ve always believed that maintaining the entire loan process in-house keeps everyone involved: borrower, realtor and Silverton Mortgage. One team, one goal.
Because of our collaborative culture, we are honored to continually be recognized with the industry’s leading customer satisfaction rankings and stunning growth as we continually expand our lending footprint.
Success is always a team effort. At Silverton Mortgage, we credit our years of success to the trust of our clients and the hard work of the talented individuals on our team.
What we do?
- Silverton Mortgage Specialists, Inc. is a direct lender covering the Southeastern United States and beyond.
- As a direct lender, we help you through the entire loan process, from application to closing, managing the process in-house. This way, loans close faster and you know what’s going on every step of the way.
- We consider all the financial factors affecting your mortgage and help you strike the right balance, working with you every step of the way.
How we do it?
- At Silverton Mortgage, we understand that a home is one of the biggest investments of your life.
- We put the right combination of financial tools and our top-rated personal service together for you to meet your individual mortgage needs.
- We not only offer the most competitive mortgage rates, but a wide array of mortgage products, lowest closing costs and top industry professionals.
- We value constant communication to keep you in the loop every step of the way from application to closing. In fact, we consider ourselves a communications company that happens to be really good at mortgages!
How we’re different?
- We’re building one of the best, most stable mortgage lending businesses around.
- But, we’ll never be a company that counts our success based on the dots on a map representing offices across the country. We count our success by what we give back to our communities.
- We count our success one loan, one happy customer, one family in a home at a time.
- We firmly believe and act on the philosophy that “success without sharing is failure.”