My wishlist for my home is…
Even before you begin to search for a home, it’s important to put together your WISHLIST! Take some time to reflect and consider what it is you’re really looking for in your next home. The options are endless and putting a pen to paper to create a wishlist will help you to zero in the right home quickly. This list will help me as I search for you. I’ll need to know as much as possible about the features and amenities you desire. To help me better serve you, have a look at the bullet points below and send me your wishlist so that I can get to work for you right away!
- Age: Do you prefer historic properties, or newer ones? Somewhere in-between?
- Style: Do you have a preference for ranches, bungalows, or another style of construction? Brick, stucco, stone?
- Bedrooms: How many? Do you need a bedroom on the main level? What about a master suite on the main level?
- Bathrooms: How many?
- Living and Dining Areas: A traditional, formal layout, or a more open, contemporary plan?
- Stories: How many?
- Square feet: How much space?
- Kitchen: What’s most important to you? Size, updates?
- Storage: Big closets, a shed, an extra-large garage?
- Parking: How many cars?
- Basement or slab?
- Fixer-upper or move-in ready?
- Outdoor areas: Do you want a big yard? For what purpose?
- Outdoor extras? Do you want a pool, hot tub or outdoor kitchen, fireplace?
- Amenities: do you want a swim/tennis community? Clubhouse? Gated? Golf? Lake?
- HOA: a neighborhood with strict covenants or no HOA at all?
- Size: now big of a neighborhood do you prefer?
- Active adult community (55+)?
- Close to shopping and transportation? Hospitals?
- Walking distance to restaurants/shopping?
- School districts?
- City, suburban or rural?
- Close to outdoor activities – parks and recreation?
As you can see, the options really are endless! The more effort you put into identifying the features that are most important to you will save you and me time and energy in finding the perfect home for you. Need some inspiration? Check out my Pinterest boards to help you decide exactly what you’re looking for in a new home!